We helped hundreds of truckers We can help you too!

View products
Our Services
New Authority

File for new carrier/freight broker authority

Updating authority

Make changes/update your existing authority information

Safety Services

Safety consulting/IFTA/IRP and more

MegaTranz Consulting

We are a full service consulting company specializing in transportation (trucking) safety management when dealing with USDOT and FMCSA. We know how to get the job done in the most efficient way with the FMCSA and State Agencies. From filing new authorities to reinstating old ones to requesting name changes, filing BOCs and more...we can help!

11 +
Years experience in trucking
Professionals in the team
50 +
Safety Audits passed
Satisfied clients

How do we work??

1. You come with a question

You have a question about starting a business, or there is not enough information on collecting documents

2. We listen to your problem

We analyze your problem and look for the most profitable way to solve it

3. We offer solution

We provide you with answers to all your questions and you will be satisfied with the launch of the business

Have a question? Leave your phone number and we will call you back shortly!

Has an urgent need for professional advice?

Request consultation
1. How long it takes to open Motor carrier authority?

Obtaining MC & USDOT numbers usually takes only 1 day, however, to get your company fully established and ready to work takes anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks.

2. What do I need to do to get my Authority active?

First, you need to file for USDOT and MC numbers, then you need to file BOC-3, after that you can start insurance quoting process. Your MC will be active after insurance will be active. But make sure you’re aware of other things such as IFTA and other permits before putting your drivers on the road.

3. I just bought a truck/trailer, how do I register it?

Congrats! Now, since you’re officially owner-operator, you need to put your truck to work. First, we can help you with titles for your new equipment. Secondly, you need to obtain commercial plates for yourtruck, AKA IRP plates. Contact us and we will be happy to help!

4. I want to haul loads for Amazon, how do I start?

Working with Amazon could be very profitable if you meet their requirements. If you’re ready to start - just contact us and we will help you to set up with Amazon account properly and in no time! Beware of mistakes people make when they try doing it themselves. Because Amazon is fully automated, fixing errors in application and objecting rejections takes much more effort and time. Doing it right outright is the way to go!

5. You’re asking for my personal information, how is it protected?

We’re taking your safety very seriously. Your information is deleted after our taks is completed. And we’re never sharing your info with anyone anywhere. Rest assured - your information is safe and protected.

Any other questions? Ask them to us